ACE’s technical due diligence service supports owners and investors during acquisitions or any other transaction involving a change of ownership.
Solar due diligence service by the ACE Renewtech team includes the following:
- Engineering Review – Review of IFC engineering drawings and As-built drawings
- Review of Land Leases – Legal lease documents, surveys, and title work
- Review of Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), EPC contracts – Terms and pricing
- Project Costing – Evaluate cost of plant, machinery, land and interconnected facilities
- On-site Analysis – Solar Resource Assessment, Inspection and fault detection of PV system design, PV components, Constructional & Quality aspects, Assessment of plant’s performance on energy yield predictions, spares at site, O&M services and Healthiness of Equipment’s.
- Energy Yield Assessment – Review of client energy yield losses in comparison to actual at site, Computation of Uncertainty & Actual losses and Estimation of New Energy Yield Assessment – P50, P75 and P90.
- Special Services – IV Curve Tracing, Infrared Inspection, Independent PR Test.